Blogs are websites that can be updated quickly, easily, and often. They have replaced many static websites, for good reasons.
Blogging has become a must in today’s social media marketing. There are many reasons: blogging brings new ideas to the public, allows freedom of speech, enables different perspectives to be heard, and facilitates communication. The blog is significant because it is a low-cost medium that delivers valuable information on a regular basis. Most important, blogging is a way to get the attention of the online community and communicate with it.
HubSpot’s blog (link below) explains how to take a business blog to the next level:
- Write Short and Clear Headlines
- Include Several Headers Per Post
- Get Rid of Wasteful Words
- Include a Contextual Image
- Set Expectations With Headlines
- Turn Comments Into an Extension of the Post
- Use Calls to Action to Continue Education
If you don’t have a blog yet, are you convinced you should have one?
Author: Marina Kaljaj